Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Asin Poorna is the busiest actress in Tamil Cinema

Little Asin Poorna is the busiest actress in Tamil Cinema

Poorna is the new sensational heroine in the industry after Amala Paul. This beautiful girl has nearly six releases scheduled in this year. No other heroine in the field has so many films in hand other than her. This Malayalam beauty resembles Asin in certain shots. Hence the famous name little Asin. Poorna’s next major release is “Adu Puli” where she acts with hero Adhi. Poorna was introduced in “Muniyandi Vilangiyal Moondramaandu” starring alongside Bharath. She came to limelight with her astonishing performance in the film “Drohi”. Chances started to flood her after the film and the little Asin is now the busiest heroine in the industry.
Tamil Actress Poorna or Shamna
“I am a very jovial person” says Poorna “I used to talk and play pranks with everybody in the unit. Even hero Adhi envies me. I am quite talkative.” Poorna says she misses delicious Kerala food after she became an actress. “I gave my best in Drohi film. The director extracted the best from me in that film. Now it is paying off well. I get many chances which give me a chance to express my acting skills rather than glamour”, continues Poorna “I am not against glamour and will show my body if it is necessary for the story. But my small physique and homely face will fit well for doing homely roles and cute next door girl roles more than glamorous and ultra modern roles. So I continue with what I think is the best”, said the heroine in a recent interview.
Tamil Actress Poorna or Shamna
“I have come a long way from my first film. I have sacrificed a lot after coming into the field. I live in my dream and try a lot to sculpt myself to its demands. I will definitely become very successful in future” says the Malayalam beauty. It is true.
Tamil Actress Poorna or Shamna
The girl shows talent and has the looks. No hooking up with boyfriends or aiming for Tollywood or Bollywood so far. She can succeed well and become another Thevyani or Nayanthara very soon if she concentrates on the work alone. It is quite refreshing to see a local face without too much makeup playing the lead roles in films.
Tamil Actress Poorna or Shamna

No comments: